We are a tour operator located in the town of Vicuña, in the heart of the Elqui Valley in the region of Coquimbo, Chile.
was born in 2011 as the result of the encounter between a Chilean man and a French woman and their passion for bicycles, travels and languages, becoming a pioneer tour operator in the town of Vicuña.
We create and do our own activities to ensure optimum quality and to share with our visitors our love for the Valley and outdoor activities. We offer a personalized service in English, French and Spanish.
We are part of the National Registry of Tourist Services Providers of Sernatur, in addition we possess the Certificate of Excellence of TripAdvisor 2017 for the quality of our service.
We invite you to live a unique experience with us. We are looking forward to meeting you!
To offer our clients a service of excellence, through personalized attention and giving all the necessary information to make their stay in the Elqui valley exceed their expectations.
To consolidate and maintain the leadership of our company in the Vicuña tourism area, offering new routes and activities in order to give the tourist a unique and unforgettable experience.
To make a reservation, you must pay 50% of the total value of the service, in cash or making a bank transfer to the following account:
The balance must be paid on the day of the activity in cash. You will receive a confirmation of the service hired via email or voucher as appropriate.
Cancellation and no show
In case of cancelation, the 50% paid will be refunded, if you cancel the reservation at least 24 hours before the start of the activity, which must be made by email. The payment will not be refunded with less than 24 hours notice.
In case of no show, there will be no refund of the money paid.
In the event that the activity is suspended due to force majeure, an alternative date will be offered. If not accepted, 100% of the money paid will be refunded.
Our organization concentrates its efforts on providing services where quality and safety prevail at all times, putting people first. Within these actions, it establishes the following measures and commitments to prevent the exploitation of human beings:
• We do not support sexual tourism and commercial exploitation of children, adolescents and / or adults.
• We do not promote child labour.
• We do not hire minors.
• We sensitize, inform and train our staff, suppliers and clients about the importance of fulfilling these commitments at all times.
• We fully support the campaign initiated by organizations such as UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund), UNWTO (world tourism organization) SENAME (National Children’s Service) among others, with the purpose of ensuring the physical and moral integrity of human beings.
• We permanently identify, in all our activities, the circumstances in which an undesirable situation could be generated and implement the necessary actions to avoid its occurrence.
• We report any irregular situation of exploitation or sexual abuse against a person, especially if they are minors.
• We maintain a total prohibition of disclosure through our means of communication and promotion, of material, opinions and any type of information that may affect human beings, especially, that of an illegal nature and which may involve minors.
• We are committed to keeping this policy updated and ensuring its adequacy over time according to current legislation, national and international campaigns implemented by the competent organizations and in accordance with the values of our company.